Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 8 - Springtime!

Today is the first day of September, which is also the first day of spring, Yayy!! About time, I tell ya! I'm so sick of this cold gloomy winter weather. It's still cold today but I'm sure it's gonna get warmer in the next couple of weeks :)

Befittingly, I went to see The September Issue at Verona Paddington with Agung, Edzan and Will. It's a film about Anna Wintour and her team at American VOGUE, documenting the composition of their biggest-ever issue. I just can't imagine the size of their flatplan and I'm pretty sure the art team don't have to PDF the pages themselves :p

Heart the movie, and heart her too. Maybe one day I'll have the privilege of working with her. Anna, if you read this blog and are in need of a designer/assistant/pages printer/Starbucks runner, email me!! (one can only dreams:P)

After the movie we had dinner at a small Thai restaurant in Oxford street. Love thai food, Pad Sew Yew anytime I say :)

WORD OF THE DAY courtesy of Demeter:
MANSTRATION
Definition:
When a man is going through his monthlies.
Example:
"You are a bitch right now – are you on your manstration?"

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails