Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 22 - Pelham 123

I went to Broadway for dinner tonight, nothing fancy just some mixed kebab and chips from the food court – yumm healthy!...NOT!!:P was craving it since this morning:)

Saw the flick, The taking of Pelham 123 starring John Travolta (as the bad guy) and Denzel Washington – which was about a train hijack in New York subway. Hence the picture of Macdonaldtown Station here.

It was alright, your typical action/drama thriller. What shocked me most was how Denzel is really chunky around the waistline right now. I don’t think this role demanded him to put on weight at all. I give it 3 out of 5.

Finally, check out these cool pics my friend Luke took of me last Sunday! He is such a talented photographer. It’s great cause he makes me look good :P

For more info about him, visit his website: http://www.lukehardy.com/
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails