Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 15 - Orphan

I was supposed to go to this advanced screening for a movie today, But the lazy PR people didn't confirm my RSVP even after I chased them up!! Don't you just love PR, GRRR!! Anyway, since I didn't wanna rock up there and get turned down (it's in Paddington, which is quite far from my work) I just ended up going to a movie in the city with my usual Tuesday movie friends (Luke, Hai, Iwan and Dean).

We went to see Orphan. Its a thriller/horror movie about a little girl who gets adopted by this typical, normal suburbian family. I frickin' luv the movie!! The main girl is a grade A psycho bitch and the movie itself is quite creepy/disturbing with a twist towards the end. I gave it 4 out of 5:)

That's Hai in the picture with me. He's never been a fan of horror movies. I think Luke duped him into watching this movie by saying its a drama/comedy :P

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails