Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 13 - Idol nite

Golly gosh, It's Sunday already!!
Went to Westfield Bondi Junction for brunch and to look at presents for my dad. He's so hard to shop for coz he's not interested in anything and everytime I asked him what he wants he always says nothing - grrr. I ended up getting him a box of hankies :P
We also had Max Brenner again, the 3rd time in 2 weeks. Yes, I'm a hardcore addict!

After that, I went to Epping to see my cousins and auntie. I gave her some stuff to take back home to Jakarta for my parents. Her kids are so shy around me, it's probably because I don't often visit her.

Went back home to meet David for our first Idol night. David lives 5 mins away from my place. He's my WILL to me GRACE. I always go to his place to hang out and whinge about everything and he would patiently listen (or pretend to listen :P) while playing his favourite tragic, sad music on iTunes. Kate Miller-Heidke is on the top of the list right now (hate that song! Makes me wanna slit my wrists)
We are stil looking for our own Jack and Karen Walker BTW, so if anyone's interested do send us your resume :P

We grabbed a takeaway dinner from the nearby Chinese restaurant and I got the Idol time wrong. I thought it was supposed to start at 7.30 but it actually started at 6.30, so we missed an hour of the show. Damn you TV Guide!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails