Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 27 - Storm my ass!

I didn't do much at all today, just boring housework..... I was supposed to go to city for dinner, but it looked liked a storm was coming. There were really really thick clouds outside and a couple of people wrote on their Facebook status's that it was hailing/raining in their area, so I called my friend and cancel dinner. It didn't end up raining in Redfern at all!! The sky started to clear up - how annoying!!!

I ended up eating my flatmate's leftover Indian takeaway and watched "Spectacular". The show itself wasn't bad. It's about school show choirs trying to win the national competition. It's more Glee than High School Musical. I think the main couple (Tammin Sursok as the leading lady, playing a high school kid, HA!! nice try!) were lacking chemistry between each other though. It's not as magical as Troy and Gabriella, and that's saying a lot :P

Song of the day: "Don't stop believing"- cast of Glee
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails