Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 25 - Sasha Fierce

I went to Broadway for lunch today - yeah, Broadway!! Tash wanted to check out the Sportsgirl shop there and I didn't have anything planned for lunch so I accompanied her. It doesn't actually take long to get there by bus. It was quite fun, a break from the normal Chinese takeaway near work.

After work we went to see Beyonc
é in concert at Acer arena. By we I mean Tash, me, Ewan and Dean. Before that, Tash and I had dinner at a Thai restaurant in Capitol Square. Pad Sew Yew duck.. yummyyyyyyy :)

Bumped into Rach and Demeter at the concert. Well, Dem was sitting behind us with her friends. The concert itself was nothing short of amazing. She worked her ass off and her voice, arghh... perfection :) Especially when she sang Ave Maria. Great costumes too and super hot backup dancers hahaha:P
The highlight of the concert was the last song when she pulled this sweet little girl (Chelsea) who's battling cancer and dedicated the song Halo for her. Most of the audience was in tears. It was really sweet of her to do that and I truly hope that the little girl wins her fight with cancer.

After the concert we headed out to the city for a bit of clubbing where I caught up with
Adrian, Raffi, and James. My feet were almost killing me by then and we didn't stay out
too late. Was a really superb nite :)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails