Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 31 - Penny the pig

I went to Eastgardens tonight for late night shopping and dinner. Was fun, got a shirt for myself from YD which I intend to wear tomorrow night. I also got this small toy of Penny the pig. According to her tag she's a libra and her special ability is to perform rain dances. awwww :)) soo cute :)

They have different figurines at the shop and it took me ages just to choose one. So many that I want :P Next time! That's Penny at the car park in the picture.

P.S: Red Bulls are back!! hahaha. Finally drank my first one yesterday. Tash knows someone who works at Red Bulls office and she got lots for free. Theres 4 in my drawers ATM, and she's gonna bring more next time YAYYY!! got my wings back:P


Song of the day: "Crush" - David Archuleta
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails