Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 10 - Addicted

Lately, I've been drinking 1 Red Bull per day. We got sent a huge case of Red bull at work and I think its only me and Kat who've been drinking it. It keeps us going even if we are slightly hyper, and I think I drank the last one today!! What?? How am I supposed to get through to my deadline next week, by buying it?? as if!! freeloader all the way lol

Coincidentally, there is an article about Red bull in the paper today. It talks about the danger of children drinking and buying energy drinks.
Check this link if you're interested:
http://www.smh.com.au/national/take-highcaffeine-energy-drinks-off-the-market-nsw-minister-20090903-f9ak.html
Well I'm not under 12 (maybe mentally:P) so I think I can handle one Red bull per day.
It would be nice if we could mix it with vodka at work too :P

Another addiction I have is chocolate. well, who doesn't? :P
I Went for coffee tonight at Max Brenner with Rich, and by coffee I mean white chocolate milk drinks with chocolate wafer balls and waffles coated with chocolate sauce plus a scoop of vanilla ice cream and strawberries... YUM!!!!!!!!
Can't imagine working there thou, I'd be morbidly obese after just one week I think.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails