Thursday, September 10, 2009

day 17 - Student of life

I almost had a heart attack this morning when the ticket inspector walked in the train carriage and started checking everyone's train ticket one by one. Luckily, I bought a full price one. They've been checking the train tickets everywhere this week, which kinda sucks, coz I'm one of those people who buys the ticket half price. Student concessions, even thou I don't have concession ticket.
I justify it by saying I am a student of life :P
Besides, I only live like 2 train stops away, It's so not worth the $3.20 that they expect me to pay each way, when the train is so jammed packed in the morning. I feel like a sardine in a can sometimes.

It was a slow day today. I was supposed to go to Bondi for a screening of "Up" again, but it didn't happen. I already saw it ages ago anyway. Luv the movie. The first 15 minutes of it is really sad, and almost made me cry. I give it a 4 out of 5.

I ended up going to Broadway after work with Adam for a bit of shopping and dinner at Essen again. He's addicted to their chicken schnitzel I think. I opted for duck this time. Was different, not too bad, but I'm not sure if I would order it again next time.

That's Haddady with me in the picture. We both have the same good side (right side) so it kinda looked funny when we took the pic the first time, cos we both tilted our heads on the same side. She sacrificed her good side for me in this picture.. awwww!!!
I love you more than unicorns Haddady!!:P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails