Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 35 - Fun monday...NOT!

Gazillion stuff to do at work today. Busy, busy, busy!. On top of that, we overbought MIKA concert tickets by three. Miscommunication to the max no thanks to Demeter!!! Grrr!! So now I'm trying to sell these extra ones. Hopefully someone will buy them from me soon :-)

On a brighter note, I got sent these two new CDs, so I took it home to upload it on my iTunes. I've been a huge fans of BSB for a very long time. From their first single, I think back in the late 90s. We (me and Tans) even went to their concert last year hahaha and I saw Sean Kingston when he was opening for Kelly Clarkson ages ago. The single "Fire Burning" always reminds me of Fiji, since they played that song non-stop over there, and there are days that you don't even want to hear that song for personal reasons:P. Hopefully the rest of the album is as good as that single.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails