Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 24 - Encasa

Luke, the designer from Disney Kids, had his b'day today so we all went to Encasa for lunch to celebrate. Encasa is a Spanish restaurant in Pitt St near our work. I order the same thing everytime we go there: Penne pasta with mushrooms and bacon :)

We also got him an ice cream b'day cake from Baskin Robbins. OMG, the cake tasted so good I could've like... eaten the whole damn thing!! There goes my diet :P
Happy b'day again Luke, I hope u get spoiled rotten by your girls :)

I don't want to put his pic with the b'day cake here coz he thinks he looked shocking. He only likes the one that's blurry where you wont be able to make out his face. Yea wateva mista :P

Song of the day: "Happy" - Leona Lewis
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails