Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 21 - and she's back!

My neighbour is having renos done and every morning, at 7.50 SHARP, the drills start going off. It's been 2 weeks now and it’s not even halfway done! Today they’re using OUR balcony to stash some cables and stuff. ARGH!!!! This probably explains why I've been really cranky and tired lately. I'm thisclose to mental breakdown. Being woken up by a loud drilling noise is not the ideal way to start the day.

In other news, Tash is back. She's been away on holiday for almost a month and she brought me this tea towel from Cyprus. Huh? No fridge magnet and chocolates?? Shame on you Tash! :P

It's good to have her back because she sat right beside me at work and it's been really quiet here without her loud voice :P, so welcome back biatch!!

Got the new Whitney and Cobra Starship Cds today. Yay!! Can't wait to hear it out and put it on my iTunes tonight :)

"Life doesn't always go according to plan, and that's the best part of it."
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails