Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 28 - Princess H

Today is Heather's b'day and she's back from Disneyland. For those of you who don't know her, Heather is a No. 1 Disney freak. She lives and breathes Disney. Her place must look like Neverland or Pixie Hollow. She made us choose a pen from her lucky dip bag and knowing my luck, I got the Tinker Bell one. Since I'm already overdosed on fairies I swapped it with Chip'n'Dale one, my fave disney characters :)

We went to the regular Vietnamese restaurant near Market City for lunch and as usual I ordered the combination meat with broken rice and egg... yumm :)
We also had the Baskin Robbins ice cream cake again for her. Man, I think I'm addicted to that cake. My hips and pants are suffering from all these foods.

Well, Happy B'day again Princess H, I know u gonna get spoilt rotten. Lotsa magic dust coming your way:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails