Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 33 - Tinker Bell

I was so tired after last night so today is my resting day. I didn't do much at all besides sleeping and going to the kitchen to get chocolates. Pods and Milky Way, bliss:)

I watched the Tinker Bell DVD that I borrowed from Heather, purely for work research of course:P
It actually wasn't that bad. I don't really like the old-fashioned songs in it, but the movie itself was quite good. I love the whole 3D animation, and there are a few well-known voiceovers for the characters, such as Lucy Liu, America Ferrera and Anjelica Houston. The movie tells the origins of Tinker Bell and how she learnt to use her own talent for good use.

Song of the day: "It must have been love" - Roxette
I was watching the ending part of Pretty Woman on telly. It's sooo romantic. I think its the only movie that can make prostitution look like an enviable job! Well, it got her Richard Gere:P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails