Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 18 - Skirmish

Caught up for dinner tonight after work with my Asian harem in Darling Harbour. The usual gang - Trish, Dem, Tans, Scott and Hanika. We all used to work together at Total Girl Mag (except Scott, he's Trish's bf), those were great times!:)
We went to Chinta Ria in Darling Harbour. It's an Asian-Malaysian restaurant. Not really my favourite restaurant, I think the food is average but everyone else loves to go there. Since I chose the restaurant twice before it was their turn this time :P

Dem's friend, Steve, joined us for dinner. He only ate plain rice the whole time because he was going to another dinner after. He told some funny stories about his current obsessive girlfriend. The food was actually alright, we had fried chicken, mi goreng, curry beef, roti chicken, mixed veggies and a couple of entrées. It was a lot!! I felt so full afterward.

After dinner we went to play laser skirmish at Harbourside mall. I sucked at it but it was so much fun. Hanika just ran around screaming like a crazy woman hahaha:P Such a fun night and great to catch up with the gang again:)

Song of the day: "Keep on moving" - 5ive
They were playing this at the laser skirmish place, Nika and Tans sang along loudly. Nika told me she went to 5ive concert and bawled her eyes out for them. TRAGIC!!!! lol. So I dedicate this song to them :)

x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails