Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 23 - Chop chop

The server at work was really slow today, on Wednesday of all days. It's so frustrating! It took me 5 minutes just to open one file... arghhhh!!! Not happy Jan!

I went to get a haircut after work, the usual Korean hairdresser. It always feels like some kind of dare going there. Firstly, they can't really speak English and secondly even if you bring a picture of the hairstyle that you want, it always ends up different. I'm a sucker for punishment obviously :P

After that I went straight back home to go to the tailor near my place before it closed. I need to hem the bottoms of my jeans, they've been bugging me for weeks. I thought I could get away with folding them but I keep on stepping on them.

I saw this sticker/poster on the way back home. I took a pic of it coz I thought it's funny. It said "Keep taking your medication, our Olympic visitors must suspect nothing". Will do that then:P

Song of the day: "Can't get over" - September

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails