Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 128 - More malls

So today I caught up with my friend Hani at Emporium Mall in Pluit. Hani is one of my best friends from year 7. We always keep in touch and I always catch up with her everytime I go back home. She's married with 2 kids now. She's the one in blue, the other one is her neighbour, dessy.

After that, I hopped in a cab and move to the next mall. Taman Anggrek Mall. This one is sort of my local mall since it's not that far from my house. They have these Christmas attractions in the middle of the mall. It's a huge mall btw. I came here to catch up with Elice and Wadam for dinner. We took a few pics and then we went to the pancakes restaurant. That's wadam on the picture as Mrs. Bear with me:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails