Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 114 - Avatar

Me and Phil are seeing Avatar tonight at Bondi after work. We chose the 3D Vmax cinema because the gold class one was showing at a really late time and I have to get up early tmrw. I was looking forward to seeing this movie because James Cameron's Titanic is my fav movie of all time. I've seen that movie like 1 billion times now and still not sick of it:)

This movie does not disappoint me at all. It was a breathtaking visual feast. I was just mesmerised from start to finish. He's taking the whole CGI effect to the next limit. The easiest way to describe this movie is Pocahontas in space. It's clocking for almost 3 hours though, so make sure u go to toilet beforehand. I def will see this movie again. I gave it 5 out of 5:)
x

1 comments:

stephen frizza said...

this is awesome picture

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails