Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 102 - Phil's Pasta

I caught a train to Bondi Junction after work for dinner at Phil and Hudson's place. It's been years since I took a train to Bondi. It brought back a lot of memories. I used to work just 5 mins walk from the station at Snap Printing way before they opened the Westfield mall there. Oh the good old days...

Phil cooked us a yummy pasta with homemade sauce. It took him ages Btw, hahaha, so I watched a couple episodes of Ellen and Spring Breakdown on DVD starring Parker Posey and Amy Poehler amongst others. It was quite a funny movie, nothing new about the storyline though. Sophie Monks' acting and accent is super cringeworthy in this movie. Anyway, the food was nice and their place was lovely too. I especially love the rooftop. If they clean it up, add more chairs, tables and lights, it can make a great place to throw a summer night party.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails