Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 101 - Mamma Mia!

I went to see Mamma Mia! the musical tonight at Lyric theatre at Star city with Adam. It was a great show. We were seated second row from the front, so it was good, even though it's a bit akward at times since it's THAT close to the actors. Just try not to make eye contact with them hahaha.

I've seen the movie many times before and I wish I'd seen the musical first before the movie, because when I watched this, I can't help but comparing it to what's in the movie and Meryl Streep is hard to beat. Still, it was a solid performance from the cast and there are a few songs and scenes that they didn't put in the movie. You can't help to singalong to some/most of the songs and all the audience seemed to have great fun. Thumbs up from me:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails