Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 115 - Cosmo extentions lunch

I got invited for lunch with the Cosmopolitan brand extentions team today. Since I'm gonna move to their magazine next year (Yayyy!!!), they thought it would be nice for me to get to know the team in a casual enviroment. We went to this winery restaurant in Crown st, Surry hills. It's a really nice place and I got to meet everyone. There's like 13 girls there and I still don't remember all their names hahahaha, but everyone is nice and friendly and the food was good albeit took them ages to cook. We were starving by the time the mains came.

After lunch, Adam picked me up so we can have dinner with his friends in Parra. I couldn't remember the name of the place but I think it was an italian pizzaria in Church st. I've never hung out around this area before and it was an eye-opener. So many ppl and restaurants and it was a really really hot and sticky day too. The food was good and his friends were all nice to me. I think I've spent all day today just eat and eat. My hips are crying for help!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails