Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 108 - TG's kris kringle

Me and the old TG's team caught up today for dinner and kris kringle. we(me, Trish, Scott, Nika, Tans, Dem, Olena and David) went to Nada's lebanese restaurant in Surry Hills. It's trish's choice; btw, me and Tans have to walk all the way there from World Square, and it took us almost half an hour to get there. If it's up to me, we would have gone to Delima in Chinatown.
I've actually never been to a lebanese restaurant before and the food was quite nice. We chose the $25/person banquet. It was nice to catch up with everyone before x'mas coz I don't think I will see them again until next year, except for Olena since she's working with me .

For the kringle, I got a watch from Scott. We were basically just swapping presents since the book that I bought yesterday was for him hahaha. It's a nice digital watch and now I just need someone to set it for me. I'm too lazy to read the instructions:P

Trish and Scott aren't in this pic because I forgot to take it. Oh well, we had gazillions of group pictures already anyway and there's always next time:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails