Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 121 - Jakarta here we come!!

I flew back to Jakarta this morning with Iwan. We didn't realise we are gonna be on the same flight up until last weekend when we asked each other plans. We can't get a seat beside each other thou, so he ended up sitting behind me. That's us waiting on the airport lounge. The plane was delayed for an hour. Typical Garuda. Other than that, it was smooth sailing.
Arrived safe and sound in Jkt. Got picked up by my parents and bro. Man, its frickin' hot here. You'll just stand /sit there doing nothing and you start to sweat. Thank gawd for aircon.

After I unpacked and had dinner, I went to Grand Indonesia Mall with my brother to catch up with Vina. Gawd, I've known her for more than a decade. We used to live together back in our uni days at St Leonards, that was a great time. She's working now as a buyer for Burberry. My how times have changed, we used to work together too as a casual waiter at Star City. Coffee, tea or soft drinks people? hahahaha
Apparently she's now a big fag hag. She introduced me to all her friends and we went to SoHo bar for drinks. It was a nice place albeit really hot since we sat beside the open balcony. This is the view of the city from the balcony. I'm home now:)
x


0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails