Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 123 - Banten temple

It's Christmas today, so Merry x'mas to everyone who celebrates it!:)
As for me, since my families are so original, we decided to go to temple today. It's located around 2 hours drive outside Jakarta, so its quite a long way. I always go to this temple everytime I go back, to pray. It's under renovation now because of the fire that happened earlier this year.
And Yes, I'm still wearing the same shirt as yesterday. I didn't bring back much clothes and this one is still clean, so zip it ppl :P


Once we get back to Jakarta, I'm getting ready again to go to my friend's friend's X'mas dinner at his house. I only know a cpl of people there, but Its not like I got better things to do anyway.
We are doing kris kringle and since I don't know anyone, I ask Vina to get me a present. Its supposed to be a unisex one, but I got a woman's purse, socks and bandanna, grrr!

The house was amazing Btw, very comfy and theres tons of foods leftover there. As Martine would say, it's such an asian thing to bring way too much foods.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails