Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 126 - Cosmopolitan Bride

Well look what I found here, Indonesian Cosmopolitan Bride. It's very hard to tell that this is actually a bride magazine judging from the cover picture alone. Hmmm, maybe I should work here instead? hahaha.
It's good to see different versions of the magazine and see how the designers interpret the brief to adapt with the culture in different countries. Seeing that I'm gonna start working with the magazine next year, I have to start reading these kinds of magazines and paying attention to their style and layouts. So much stuff to learn and it's a big difference to the kids magazine. I'm starting to get nervous and excited! Hopefully I can do it well.
I still haven't found Indonesian Cosmo pregnancy though.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails