Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 107 - The lost symbol

I went to Broadway with Luke to get Dan Brown's Lost Symbol book. I could have bought it from Dymocks at World Square but it cost like $33 there! Rip off. However, it only cost me $20 at Kmart. I don't understand how they think they can get away with that much price difference. Customers aren't stupid.
Btw, the book isn't for me - it’s for my Kris Kringle with the Old Total Girl Team tomorrow. Yeah, as if I'm going to read a book that thick! I'll just wait until the movie out so I can make fun of Tom Hanks' wig again:P

Meanwhile, I saw few of Disney's Fairies mag at Kmart with bagging that has been ripped open and the tip-on are missing. GRRR!! Buy the magazine ppl! - don't just steal the freebies!
Anyway, after that we had drinks and cake at Gloria Jean's before we walk back to Redfern. Luke and Hai are apparently moving to the same Building as Darren. I can visit both next time in one go then :)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails