Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 120 - Centennial Park picnic

It's a half day work today because The kids and Parenting team are having a picnic lunch today at Centennial Park. Everyone who has kids can bring their kids along to the picnic so it's more like a family picnic environment. Surprisingly they all brought their daughters. I don't think any of them have boys at all. It's gonna be a man-drought in 15 years I think.
Karen brought Phoebs along which drove Tash crazy in a good way. She kept on taking pics and making baby noises. Lucky Phoebe is a really patient and quiet baby. By quiet I mean she doesn't cry at all and just frowning all day hahaha... she prob thought we were all a weird bunch of people:P

The food was suprisingly really good. I said suprisingly because I've been complaining to Martine non-stop about how she's been ordering this healthy salad and sandwich and no KFC bucket in sight. but in the end I actually really enjoyed them. The tuna salad and pumpkin was amazing and the prawn sandwich was nice too. I kept on coming back for more. Also, thanks Martine for the brownies. They were really yumm:)
Packing and ironing for me tonite, since I'm flying tomorow morning. Holiday mode starts NOW!!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails