Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 106 - Zombieland

Ann and I spent half an hour looking for back issue disc that went missing again. It is so annoying when some people can't just put the CD back to where it belongs. I've never been this angry before, but I think after 2 years and many, many times this has been happening, I just snapped. Like how hard is it to just put a CD back to the right case? I can use the time to PDFing and designing pages instead of looking for CD that's supposed to be there in the first place. ARGHH!!!

I went to see
Zombieland after work. It's a movie about the last few survivors of the world that has been populated by zombies. It starred Woody Harrelson and Abigail Breslin. I really enjoyed this movie. It’s a fun no-brow popcorn movie and all the actors seems genuinely having a ball making it. I think it was one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. I gave it 4 and a half out of 5 stars :)
x
P.S. This post may or may not be about Jenks *give her a side-eyed*

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails