Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 124 - Dragonfly

Another day, another mall hahahaha, well actually it's still Grand Indonesia again. This mall is actually not even close to my house. It's like 30-40 mins drive to get there. Anyway, caught up with everyone again for dinner and then after, we moved to the mall beside it, Plaza Indonesia for a bit of a drink. You would think it would be easy to move because its just across the street. Wrong! you have to go back to the car again and move the car to the next mall. It's because both malls are so big, its takes us forever to go back and forth.

We had drinks at Cork n' Screw. I don't know what wine my friends ordered but it was so nice and sweet. In jakarta, theres no rule about alcohol limits and stuff, so everyone can drink freely and drive after that. I remembered when I went back last time and me and my friend were so drunk we took 2 lanes and stopped every 10 minutes to puke on the side of the road. since he got some police/military symbol on his car, no one dare to stop us. Man, that was some crazy times:)

After that, we all went out to
Dragonfly. It's one of the hippest, coolest club in Jkt right now. You have to be on the list to get in apparently, and lots of Indonesian celebrities and socialites go there. I wouldn't know if I bumped into any of them since I don't really watch Indonesian Tv much. The club itself isn't too big. It's alright I guess. Lots of foreigners too. I'm not feeling the music much and we only stayed there for like an hour or so.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails