Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 91 - Law Abiding Citizen

I went to Law Abiding Citizen screening tonight with Jenks, Yaz and Dennis at George St cinemas. It's a thriller/drama movie starring Jamie Foxx and Gerald Butler. It's about this guy whose taking revenge on the justice system after his wife and daughter get murdered.
It's a very entertaining movie, and some of the scenes keep us on the edge of our seats. Lots of killing involved. You will like it if you don't think about the plot too much and wondering how he managed to do all the stuff that he do. I'm actually kinda rooting for him, but I think he pushed the envelope way too far. I gave it 3 and a half out of 5 stars.

Somehow me and Yaz got a wet seat, we're trying to convince ourselves that its prob because its just been steamed cleaned. We ended up leaving the cinemas with wet pants.
x

1 comments:

Movie Moose said...

I don't mean to be critical but you give alot of films 3 stars lol

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails