Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 75 - Sculpture by the sea

Me and Adam went to see the Sculpture by the sea at Bondi today. The place was so jam packed with people. There's some cool ones and some are just meh. I put some pics of the ones that I like here, like the man statue and the eyeballs. But the one that I really want to see the most there was not the exhibition but Bumblebee from Transformer movie hahaha. He's there to promote the Transformer DVD release. Coolness!!:)

After that, we went to Oxford st for dinner at this small thai restaurant then off to Broadway to see The Time Traveller's wife. Rachel McAdams is so gorgeous. She's like the queen of tear jerker movie now after this one and The Notebook, and I think this genre suits her. It also starred Eric Bana's bum, since we've seen so many close up's of it:P. Try not to think to much to the storylines. It is a bit similar to The Lake House and it's also set in Chicago. It's a full screening. Lots of girls and their pussy-whipped bf (that's what Adam said) hahaha. Its the ultimate chick flick and if you know me, I'm a sucker for this kind of movie. I give it 4 and a half out of 5 stars.
BYO tissue Btw:(
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails