Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 79 - Max Brenner's rat

Adam and I took Ben to Newtown for a pub dinner at Kelly's. I never eat there before. It was good and the serving was huge!
After that we went for a drive to show Ben around. We went to Maroubra beach and ended up at Max Brenner Wynyard for dessert. While I was enjoying my white chocolate balls, I felt something soft crawling on my bare foot (since I was wearing thongs). I looked down and it was this giant rat that just came from the mall beside the shop.
I jumped and screamed straight away and the rat just ran around the whole shop. Some girls screamed and some just starring not knowing what to do. It finally went to the storeroom and they locked the door and getting some bin to remove it. Nice one rat!!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails