Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 69 - Maroubra beach

Joel and I went to Maroubra beach this morning to get a well needed tan. We stayed there for a couple of hours. I didn't wear any sun block because I thought I didn't really need it and that I will end up with a nice golden tan. Boy I was wrong - I got sun burnt!! My skin is all red and it hurts when I smile. I look like an overcooked prawn!

Someone was sending a love message there in the sky via a sky-writing plane. However, we couldn't figure out the name of the person in the message. It was either that the pilot spelt it wrong or he ran out of smoke. It's quite romantic, yet cheesy. You could get the same result via SMS, and it's much easier on the pocket and better for the enviroment: P

Oh, check out this blog too, I find it so hilarious:
http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails