Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 87 - It's Britney B!tch!

After months and months of waiting, it's finally here! Me and the girls from work went to Acer Arena to see Brit Brit Circus's concert. OMG! The male to female audiences ratio is like 1:10. All the girls are dressing up wearing short dresses and killer high heels. It's like they're all trying to auditions for ANTM.

We got amazing seats, and the concert itself was good. She had lots of amazing dancers on the stage, I thinks it's to cover up the fact that she's mostly just running around from one end to another, and of course, she's miming the whole thing. I don't mind that part, but I wished that she would at least interact more with the audience and talk more. It feels like she's on auto-pilot sometimes, She's the master in hair flicking thou. I still enjoyed it nevertherless. But she's definitely not all there yet. Keep improving Brit, we all love you!
x

Me and Yas with the merchandise stand in the background, I ended up buying the program.

And here's me and Val who I bumped into while queueing for drinks. We go all the way back from my Total Girl time. We used to sit beside each other so it was nice to finally catch up with her again.

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails