Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 76 - Me and mah glasses

Didn't do much today, just watched some stuff that I had TIVOed during the week and then went to work for a bit. I thought I was gonna be by myself there, but Jenks was there too. Yay, company:)
Before that I went to the new JB HIFI that's just opened at World Square, across the street from my building. Gosh, it's dangerous hanging out there for too long. You just want to buy everything:P. I got myself the new MIKA cd and Glee soundtracks :)

So for today's post, I took pics of me with my glasses. I have lots of glasses... sunnies as well as clear ones. I don't wear them often, and I don't even actually need normal glasses since I had lasik a couple of years ago (totally recommended Btw, fast, painless, and the result is amazing).
I just like getting them and wear them once in a while, I think it makes me look a bit smarter. Yeaaa, shuddup guys:P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails