Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 74 - Here comes the fairies

So I stayed at work until 9pm today. Yeah, nine! on Friday night. So much for having an active social life! I don't mind staying back at work once in a while, especially when there’s a deadline looming. In this case, its next week. What’s really bugging me is that my stupid work computer keeps on failing when I try to output work to PDF. I spent almost an hour trying to PDF one page and it just wouldn’t print. Finally I gave up and I’ll just wait until Monday to try it again or use someone else’s computer. Don't you just hate it when that happens? ARGHH!!! coorperate with me, u damn computer!

Speaking of work, the new look DA is out now, people. It's DA presents Disney Fairies, full with everything you need to know about Tinker Bell and her friends. It also features the fairies photoshoot that I was talking about a couple of weeks ago. It looks AMAZING!! so go and buy it guys!! I worked my ass off to make it look cute and pretty, and I'm pretty proud of the finished result:)

I also didn't know what pic to take for today, since I spent most of my time in the office. I forgot to bring my camera along when I had lunch with Andrej at the Korean all-you-can-eat buffet, so I'm just taking this pic of my mobile phone. The wallpaper is me and my mum, dad and brother in front of the bird’s nest olympic stadium in Beijing. We went there last year to visit my brother who was studying mandarin there.
They're all in Hong kong right now actually with some of my uncles and aunties, having a big family holiday. Yeah, having fun while I'm slaving away at work!! They're going to spend a couple of days in Hong Kong, then to china to visit my grandparents' hometown.
They asked me whether I want to join them, but I passed it up. I Don't think that spending my holiday with all my uncles, aunties, and cousins is a perfect holiday for me. Too many people and it’s probably gonna end up in tears LOL.

x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails