Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 89 - M.I.A

No, contrary to your belief, this is not my bedroom ceiling or my balcony. I don't have mirror balls and disco lights in my bedroom. This is from the window display of the shop that I always walk past everytime I walk home from the city. I think they're selling light fitting or something.

Anyway move on to the next topic, apparently one of my friends is "missing". His employee been looking for him because he hasnt turn up to work for a month. I can't contact him because his phone has been disconnected and all his bills are redirected to my friend's place.
The last time I heard from him was when he was about to go home to Jkt, so I think he's prob still in Indonesia and taking a long extended holiday. I will check his place later in the week. Hopefully he's fine. This isn't the first time he did this thou, so I'm not that worried this time.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails