Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 67 - Hannah's shoot

It's the Hannah Montana fashion shoot today, so we spent most of the day at the studio in our main building at Park St. It was fun, busy, but less stressful than the fairies shoot. The two models are so gorgeous and they both work really well together. I think we got lots of good shots that we can use in the mag. That's Mandy styling one of the model's hair and Will the photographer on the first pic.

After work, I caught up with Gle
n for a movie. We went to see The box, starring Cameron Diaz and hottie James Marsden. The synopsis of the movie is that what if someone came to your house and gave you a box with a button and if you pushed it, someone that you don't know, somewhere in the world is going to die, and you'll get 1 million dollars cash. Would you press the button or not?
It's a good premise, but then the movie just gets weirder and weirder after half an hour. The whole Alien conspiracies thing put me off, and everything seems a bit random and it doesn't flow smoothly. I don't know, I get a mixed feeling about this, I kept on saying to Glen: "what are they talking about? I don't get it." hehehe, so I'm gonna give this movie 2 out of 5 stars.
We went to iTaiwan for dinner after that, the pig that I am, ended up finishing half of his meal:P

Here's more behind-the-scenes pics fr
om the fashion shoot earlier. Kat's pretending to look serious, checking out some of the shots, while Bec proudly showing off her babies:P Also me, mucking around with Hannah Montana's guitar. ROCK ON!!!
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails