Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 57 - 9

I went to an advanced screening of the movie "9" with my friend Andrej. I haven't seen him in ages - Since he moved to Canberra to study. Now he's back in Sydney again and working only 1 block away from me...yayy, lunch buddies!!:)

Anyway, I didn't know anything about the movie before we went to see it. All I knew is that it's a computer animation movie, and I didn't really have any expectations. I was blown away by the end of it. The graphic details is so amazing. More superior than Wall-E, dark and moody.
The movie is about a rag doll who woke up to find himself living in a world where machines rule the earth by killing all the entire human population. He also accidently awoke the most powerful machine and now he must find a way to stop it. He's joined by a couple of survivors like him (all rag dolls with numbers on their body) and they all must find the key to kill the machine before it kills them. It was produced by Tim Burton with voices from Elijah Wood and Jennifer Connelly. With an M rating, it's not exactly a kids' movie because some scenes are just a bit too creepy, but I really love it! I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

After that, we went to chinatown food court for dinner, and KFC krushers for desserts. Golden gaytime, yumm!!:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails