Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 64 - Capitalism: A Love Story

Another day, another screening. This time is the latest Michael Moore documentary - Capitalism: A Love Story. It's about how capitalism bought the american economy down. The richer are getting richer and the poor, well there's just no hope for them.
I'm not a big fans of documentaries usually and I've also never seen any of his films before, but I think this one is actually quite good, depressing yes, but it also showed you how some ppl can be so greedy and like to take advantage of other people's misfortune to unbelievable extent. I just hope that I'm never gonna ended up like the victims on this movie, losing everything they have and fighting so hard just for the really basic things. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. It's worth watching.
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails