Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 39 - pizza's day

It's pizza day today at work. Well that and cleaning day. All the teams on our level compete on who has got the cleanest area and who can get rid of all the junk from the fridge. We also got tons of snacks and booze for the whole floor. The whole fridge is now filled with alcohol- beers, vodka, wines, you name it and it's there! I drank 2 breezer and had 9 slices of pizza. Yea, fatty me alrite:P

I also went to the travel agent and paid for my plane ticket today. Since it's a cheap deal ticket, the date can't be changed. So now everything is paid and confirmed! Yay!! Am so excited, I haven't been home in 2 yrs!!:)
Saw a guy trying to climb the place across the street from my place while I was at the balcony checking the weather. His 2 other friends were waiting on the street. I think they're trying to break into the house, since it looked dark and empty. My flatmate was trying to call the police when they skipped and left. I didn't have time to grab my cam to take a pic of it. Just another day in Redfern I suppose:P
Happy long weekend btw everyone!! The weather gonna be sucky though, so don't forget to carry a brolly:P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails