Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 54 - Back to the 90's

It's Jenk's house party tonight. The theme is 90's look, so I dressed up as a member of TLC, wearing the overall that I bought last week from Vinnies. I met with Tash and Iwan in Redfern station and we cab it from there. She lived like 5 mins away by taxi from my place.
It was a fun party. Her place is really nice. We drank a lot, nixing and mixing other people's drink hahaha. It's also Bec Haddad b'day today, so Jenk suprised her with b'day cupcakes.

Once we finished at Jenk's, me and Iwan continued going out to Oxford street, until we got kicked out from the club there because Iwan was closing his eyes for a while. The bouncers thought he was drunk, so we went to grab a bite at Olympic Yeeros before we went home.

After I went back, I realised I left my wallet at the restaurant. Thinking that someone prob already took it, I rang the bank straight away to cancelled my card. Once everything cancelled, Iwan rang me and told me they found my wallet there and gonna keep it until I can pick up tomorrow, yayy...at least I can have my other cards back now.
x



0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails