Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 38 - Fairies shoot

Today was the fairies shoot day. Woke up really early so I could get to the office before 9 and take all the clothes and props to the location in Randwick. Thank gawd for Red bulls!

We did the shoot in a really AMAZING house. Huge garden, pools and the house itself was just sooooo gorgeous. I wish I could stay there forever hahaha. Our model Jayda and Bella are besties in real life. They're so opposite to each other. Bella is more out there, hyper and a princessy personality while Jayda is the shy, quiet one. That's Bella with Haddady in the pic. She might look angelic, but trust me, in real life she's a handful. There were a couple of times during the shoot when the two girls had their moments and really tested our patience but I think, despite the tears and tantrums, we got lots of amazing shots from them.

This is Alana, our photographer (she's amazing btw, really good and patient with the girls) trying to direct the girls to do dancing and twirling for the camera, with Bec blowing bubbles in the background. I will post the final layout when it's finished so you guys can see the end result.
Can't wait for Friday tmrw. I so need the long weekend after today's shoot :P
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails