Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 48 - Op shops

I went to Newtown today to look for 90's theme clothes for Jenks' party this upcoming Sat. There’s a couple of op shops in Newtown so I thought I could find 90s clothes easily. WRONG!!! I spent ages running through racks and racks of old daggy bogan clothing and nothing really screams 90s. They're more suburban 80's clothes. Lots of ugly vests. The whole thing just screams Ugly Betty to me.

After I got back home, I realised I forgot to take a pic of the shops. So, am just gonna give you this: pic of my 90's cassette collections hahahaha. Lots of NKOTB, Debbie Gibson and boys/girlsband. Still love them after all these years. On the subject of boybands, R.I.P Stephen Gately from Boyzone. It was such a huge shock to find out that he died today as he's only 33 yrs old. Your music will live on forever Stephen...

Song of the day: "Far from love" - Stephen Gately

x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails