Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 60 - Korean Buffet

There's this Korean restaurant that offered an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet for $10, one block away from work. So today Tash and Karen and myself went there. The food was actually quite good. It's a mixture of Japanese, Korean and Chinese. Tash and Karen did 3 servings while I did 2 servings hahaha.
We will deff gonna go there again next time. The downside of it is that the place is really popular and busy and we can't book a reservation. In future we just have to go there a bit early. I'm so lucky I work in the area that has so many varieties of restaurants and food to offer, otherwise I would keep eating the same food everyday again like I did when I was working in Milson's Point.

Song of the day:
"Angels Cry" - Mariah Carey
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails