Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 42 - Go west

I caught the train to Blacktown today.... Now that was an interesting experience :P. I have never been to the area before and I don't think I will make a habit of it haha. On the plus side, Blacktown train station is quite big and modern. It's got a MacD and EasyWay. Why can't Redfern get it's own EasyWay shop? Anyway, Adam picked me up there and we went to Parklea market.
This was my second time at the market. I went there years ago and it seemed liked nothing has changed. I think I can get most of the stuff that they sell there from Paddy's, which is closer to where I live.

After that, we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. Man, I ate like a starving pig!! I was so full by the time we finished. I ate baby back ribs, onions blossoms, dessert platters... biggest loser, here I come:P

Song of the day: "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" - Whitney Houston
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails