Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 154 - Hello Park Street!

Today is my first day at Park St and Cosmopolitan brand extention mags. I feel so grown up hahaha. When Glen used to live across the street from this building and I was still at uni many many yrs ago, I used to tell him that one day I'm gonna work in this building. Well here I am finally!

Even though I've met everyone before last year, I still feel so nervous. It is a brand new work enviroment for me, luckily everyone was nice. It is very overwhelming though. Learning the new stuff, pages, files, design layout and picture searching. Gosh, I didn't even realise how hard it is to find a set pictures of newborn and parents. It's insane!

My desk is way smaller than when I was at DA or TG. Don't be fool by the look of the front lobby. The inside doesn't look as modern as the outside hahaha. It's very quiet too, no more music blasting from the radio I'm afraid. I think I did quite alright for a first day. It's just really full on. Hopefully I will adjust to the whole thing soon :)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails