Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 134 - Goodbye Jakarta!

So I'm flying back to Sydney tonight with Garuda. Man, that means my holiday is over. It went by so fast, its ridiculous. Before my parents took me to the airport, we had lunch at my friend's seafood restaurant in Green Ville, just 10 mins drive from my house. The restaurant called Saung Grenvil and I have no idea that my friend Jujung own this restaurant up until last week when Hani told me on facebook.
Jujung is a really old friend of mine. We used to sit beside each other when we were in year 7 and then after I moved to another school, we lost contact. Thanks to facebook, I finally can get in touch with him again and we talked for a bit when I was eating at the restaurant. He's married now with 3 sons and spends most of his time in the restaurant. The restaurant is quite popular actually, its specialty is mudcrab. It was nice to finally see him again after all these years and hopefully I can catch up with others when I come back next yr.

After that, went back home and packed. I'm 5 kg under limit, yay!! then we drove to the airport. Luckily the flight was on time this time. It was a bit sad to say goodbye again to my family, It's only a short holiday and I have to go back to work but I'm sure I will go back soon for holiday again:)

x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails