Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 145 - Fantastic Mr. Fox

Today is supposed to be one of those quiet relaxing days for me, but alas, its not happening. Woke up around midday and then got a bit of a trim for my hair, lunch, then go to the city to pick up some stuff from work. I already started to clean up/packed my desk yesterday but since I got quite a few things to bring home I asked Adam to help me with it.

After that, we drove to the temple in Glebe for a bit of a pray, but before that I took all my old clothes that I packed cpl days ago to this clothing collection bin not far from my place. It doesn't say where the clothes will go though, hopefully it will go to some good charity and people who really need it.

When we finished at the temple and everything, Adam dropped me off in Newtown so I can meet up with Tom. I haven't seen him for ages actually, since he's been really busy with his bf:P
Anyway, we went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox at Dendy's and I loved it!! It's a stop motion animated movie, with the voice of George Clooney and Meryl Streep. That's 2 George Clooney movies in a row for me!
It's about this fox who's back to his old trickery again by robbing and stealing stuff from the humans. I don't think kids will find it appealing since it's quite diff to the kind of movie they're used to seeing, but I enjoyed it very much. All the characters are funny and even though it takes a while for me to adjust to the stop motion thing, by the end you just don't notice it anymore. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars.
We then have a small dinner at Cinque, the cafe outside Dendy then I go back home. Back to rest hopefully!
x

Oh.. one other thing:

YAYY!!!

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails