Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 141 - Manly escapade

I catch up with Clif today for lunch at Shark Hotel's all-you-can-eat $9.95 buffet. Clif is an old friend of mine but we haven't seen each other for at least a year, so it's nice to finally get in touch with him again. The food isn't that great sadly. The korean buffet across the street is much better.

After work, I met Matt at World Square, we walk to Darling Harbour to catch a ferry ride to Manly. I haven't been to Manly in ages, I can't even remember the last time I was there. Anyway, its a fresh change from city. We took cpl of pics on the beach when I lost my camera bag for the second time! Matt said he got a spare one at his office so hes gonna gimme his.. yay!!

We then ended up having dinner at Bavarian Beer Cafe. It's not a good place to have a quiet dinner thou, coz the place is really noisy. They ring the cow bell everytime someone order a shot. It does your head in after a while. Then we go to Max Brenners for dessert. White chocolate with crunchy balls for me:)

We catch the ferry back to city again and walk to Matt's office near Hyde park. My feet are ready to quit me by then but it's been a really fun day:)
x

0 comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails